Saturday, March 13

Mothers day handmade...

Mother's day tomorrow! I'm all organised although I must admit that cards have been missed from the equation, perhaps that needs to be tended to in the morning. I've made bracelets and the boxes that they'll be given in - I feel really quite accomplished this week. Not to mention that I now have 3 works in progress, my two latest pictured below.



I do love swarovski bicones. They always sparkle so beautifully, and my garden necklace (pattern by Deborah Roberti) is no exception - after all it is entirely made of swarovski's and gold seed beads. Lush. 

On a more personal note, I came home after a long day on Friday and my lovely fiancĂ©e had made a pie:

It was a nice touch I must say :-)

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

MinXtures said...

I love your necklace! I'm trying really hard to resist buying beads, not sure how much longer I can stop myself tho.

Unknown said...

Resistance is futile! I do have a collection starting to build up now, not that I've any idea what half of them will be used on!

Purely Paige said...

haha I about had a heart attack reading that Mother's Day is tomorrow! Phew I am so glad you are in England and not the US(like me). I have a wonderful bunch of mothers to celebrate and I would have been very upset with myself if I had forgotten! What a pretty necklace! And I love the packaging!

Unknown said...

Haha, yes it does get confusing! I have had similar panics reading blogs from the US! Thank you very much - I've finished the netted necklace now just to complete the Swarovski one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...