Wednesday, March 3

LittleTreats loves... Monochrome

Good evening one and all, here are my picks for tonight
1. Ikat Millefiori Cat Quernus Crafts  2. Alice in Wonderland necklace Niche Handmade  3. White Flowers on Black bracelet Sorcery & Sparkle  4. Black satin hair bows Talulahblue  5. Black lace boudoir resin picture frame PennyDog Jewellery  6. Nora Evening Bag Clutch one off Les Sacs Magique

I'm loving these pieces, and I think I could be developing a bag fetish as well as my ever-growing bead fetish! Oh dear, perhaps I'd better apologise to my bank account in advance... 

This theme brings me neatly onto Zentangles. Have you seen any? They're amazing! Here are a couple of Maria's pieces just to whet your appetite, you can view more of her pieces and others here
Maria and Rick developed this art movement, seeking to help people find a state of relaxation, almost meditation. They say that anybody can use Zentangle to create a beautiful and elegant piece of art, line by line. If you're interested they offer a Zentangle starter kit for $49.00 on their site, linked above. I can't help but be fascinated by how these pieces come together, and especially at the fact that you're not allowed to erase anything - eek!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...