Wednesday, July 13

Long days!


Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing - Werner von Braun

Ahh, I'm sat now with a glass of wine, have just had a big bowl of spaghetti, and am blogging before I sit back down and work for another 2 - 3 hours. Work has been hectic this week, my senior administrator has been off sick so there's been less of us to pick up the phones, and I've been trailing since yesterday in my own work! Hoping she gets better soon, it's a nasty virus which they've not even been able to give her anything for.Over the weekend, I have managed to make my mum's birthday present with those beautiful beadies: 
As you can tell, it's a thanks to Nicola here for the inspiration! I really enjoyed it, and having done so many 'long' projects recently, it was nice to make something up in an evening. Thankfully my mum loved them SmileyI had a billywitch sat on my car when I went out to it yesterday - have you ever got one stuck to something before [no rude thoughts! lol] I was driving along at just over 70mph.... And it was just there, hanging on by one leg! Here's the beastie

Sorry for the short one, I promise a nice long one Friday when the week is at it's end!





2 comments:

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Beautiful design,lovely colors!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! Can't believe it only took you one night! and yuck on the bug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...