Monday, February 15

Manic Mondays

No rest for the wicked, I was hoping as it's half term that work would be easier going today but no such luck. I'm finally sat down ready to bead but thought I'd share a few pretty colours with you all - I need some vibrant colours to brighten my day!

From top left to bottom right: MysticDNA "Rainbow Circles", MysticDNA "Rainbow Peyote Bracelet", By Anne "Rainbow heart (resin)", The Rainbow Room "Pocket Rainbow"

I do love the peyote bracelet, and I am definitely going to be trying that particular stitch out very soon, so watch this space. Fingers crossed it will go well - from what I understand from reading various articles, beading rivoli's are achieved by stitching in peyote and that is what I ultimately would like to do in the future! They all just look so lovely:

"Pool of Gold ring" by Songbeads. This will be a favourite for a very long time.

Well I'm now experimenting with wider herringbone weave bracelets, so I will be back soon! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...