Thursday, February 11

Guilty as charged

Yes, still no new jewellery bloggage - but just look at the pretty blog I have now! I've been slacking the last two nights with my beading, but it's been worth it. Oh, and I'm off to the gym tomorrow (again!) so if I blog it will be late once more... I'm still working my way through the Bead Soup pieces, and adding yet more blogs to try and follow! I did get a bit excited today to find that Suffolk New College offer 6 week classes working with silver clay, though the 6 week course starts 4 weeks before my wedding in May, so I think I'll have to wait for the next course to be announced! It would be awesome to be able to make my own focal designs and have a good old play around!

Happy blogging
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...