Wednesday, February 24

LittleTreats loves

Wednesday is my picks of the week day. Starting now. So today I have chosen butterflies as my theme, and Folksy has some very talented crafters!



1. Wrapped Up With String "Butterfly Notecard"  2. MinXtures clothing and accessories "Black Butterfly Bag"  3. Em Teacup "Butterfly Passport Cover"  4. Little Bird Too "Cute Butterfly Stationery"  5. ChakraSensations "Chakra Butterfly Bracelet"    6. TerrorDome "Butterfly Art"

I can't wait to have a little studio room and deck it out with handmade lush crafty things! My final love for tonight is this adorable "Butterfly Beauty" cushion by Sewflair. I love the detail and would definitely give it pride of place on my sofa... Or bed... Or chair...

Happy beading!

4 comments:

MinXtures said...

Wow, just spotted my tote bag, Thank you! (I love sewflairs cusion too)

Unknown said...

You're welcome, it's a wonderful design!

Unknown said...

And now it's my bag ;)

Sewflair said...

Maureen - Sewflair - delighted to read you liked my Butterfly Beauty Cushion - Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...