Saturday, January 1

My name is Laura

And I am a bead addict. I am also starting to pique an interest in doing some silver work, and to that end have been browsing Folksy randomly - just look at what I found!

"Laura" Necklace by AR Dreams
"Kenya" Ring by AR Dreams
Aren't they beautiful? I was taken by them as soon as I saw them, if only I could afford some new Sterling silver jewellery!

Also, I have been looking at ways of packaging items... Preparing for if I reach that moment this year that I really really feel ready to start selling properly, I am a bit of a control freak like that! I found a fab tutorial on making your very own personalised mailer bags that look a bit like this:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=264781.0

I am in a very excitable mood tonight, lets hope the new year continues in this manner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...