Saturday, November 20

Secret Santa

Woo, work's starting to pick up a bit now the weather's getting cold - good old heating maintenance... It's nice to get home and chill out of an evening and get down to some beading.

I got so excited this week - the arrival of my Secret Santa package for our Bead Buddies challenge turned up, and I was sooo nervous at the thought of what might be in the selection but I needn't have feared! Lovely colours and the beads are right up my street, so I have made a start. Just got to decide where I'm taking the started item... Wish I could give you guys the details but as it's Secret Santa, I can't do that until my Buddy has received and opened it! Something to look forward to ;) hopefully you'll love it - and hopefully my Buddy will too.

On another note, I took the plunge this evening and have opened a shop of Folksy - don't get too impressed just yet, I haven't listed anything, but now I have a reason to get my butt into gear and get over to my parents in daylight tomorrow to get some acceptable standard of photographs so I can get down to listing. Fingers crossed Little Treats will be up and running tomorrow evening - watch this space.

If you wouldn't mind spreading the word a bit - please 'like' my facebook fan page HERE - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Happy crafting
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't facebook but I will try to spread the word!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...