Thursday, September 9

Love Admiral

Managed to get my insurance brought forward at the same price by 9 days :) Hurrah!

Beading has unfortunately taken a back seat these last two weeks, but I am happy to say I'll be back at the Bead Shop on Saturday morning (even if I will be leaving 15 minutes early so I can go and collect my new car!) :)
I have managed to finish my second commission piece though, minus the lobster clasp, so pictures soon.

Note to self: next time asking sister a favour, don't expect it to be done when advised - times it by at least 10! Still not got those photos of my pieces for the website, may have to get a bit snap happy myself this weekend.

Piglings!
Ooh, I did make some cute piggy earrings last night though! Swarovski crystals, pink pearls and adorable lampwork pigs on sterling silver earhooks.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...