Friday, September 3

Car hunting...

It's taking a while, but tomorrow I'll be going out to have a look at another VW Golf - fingers crossed! I took a spin out in the parents new Mazda MX-5 yesterday, Miyako is a pretty little thing!

Unfortunately there's still been a lack of progress on the photo front - little sis has discovered the joys of the real world and WORKING! I, on the other hand, am very much looking forward to the end of the month when Jim's taking me out to Alton Towers for the weekend for my birthday :)

I'm a third of the way through my commission - happy days, and thank goodness as I'm out for a friend's leaving do next Friday night! I really want to get the website up and running and try to get some more sales. Can anyone offer advice on the legal tax aspect of getting into this? Obviously I won't be selling many pieces, it will just be  a minor side project! Any help welcome :)

Happy crafting!
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...