Saturday, April 10

Zen garden

You might have read about my new bust that I bought so I can take some b-e-a-utiful pictures of my work so far. Well, I finally got a chance to take those photos of some pieces, and where better than my dad's back garden, complete with Japanese rock pool? It had to be done! Without further ado, here they are:







It was really just more of an excuse to have a play with my sister's camera, and I even took some 'nature' photos but they're for another blog entry on another day. It was really nice being able to take macro close-ups and to be able to have such a gorgeous back drop to set my jewellery against is a huge bonus - thanks dad!

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Fantastic works! I like it so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...