Monday, December 28

Let's get organised!


I have just fallen in love with lampwork - these little piggies I found in my stocking are the most adorable little creatures! I can see these being used many times :o)

So I thought I'd share my Christmas joys, and here are just a few of the things that Santa brought me.
As you can see, I've just about got around to labelling up 4 drawers of my new storage unit (isn't she a beauty) and I'm waiting for my 2 shipments of Christmas-money-bought beads before I finish organising - I can be a bit fussy about how things are stored! I just love the glass heart, it will make a lovely focal piece on a simple necklace, and the snowmen will be making a necklace and matching earrings :) for my own personal enjoyment when the snow returns in February (probably!)



You may notice a bit of a theme... Purple, and hearts, my Santa knows me so very well :) Now just to get myself some proper beading wire, and I can get threading! Tigertail is fine for now, but I don't think it's going to take me too far, can anyone suggest what to use?! I can't wait to make myself a beautiful bright bracelet out of these wooden hearts!


All that's left to do is to wait for my beadsdirect and e-beads orders to be delivered and I'm away! Oh, and find some time of course... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...