Saturday, December 12

Autumn Treats on Folksy

I've just had a pleasant browse (again!) through Folksy and loved these Autumnal shades. From top left, these are; Autumn Leaves Handbag by Brigantia Designs, Brown Corduroy Puff Bag by Erin, Chunky Charm Bracelet by Elca Designs, Autumn Days Pendant by Red Bird Jewellery, Autumn Leaves Bracelet by Paisley Chainsaw & "Forever Autumn" Charm Bracelet by LJL Designs


I'm hoping to get chance tomorrow to upload photos of my first earring attempts - of course all feedback will be appreciated! I'm having trouble with being patient enough to wait until after Christmas when I know exactly what beads I already have before buying more! There are such endless options! I think even my mother is getting the bug for bead hunting now - but that could work in my favour :o)


On another note, I'm also having trouble in deciding on my Secret Santa present... I was hoping to have one of the girlies so that I could try out my new jewellery making 'skills' but unfortunately I have one of the guys... Oh what to do??


Oh and if anybody can tell me where I can get back issues (or anyone has old issues they wouldn't mind passing on!) of Make Jewellery magazine, that would be fantastic!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...