Wednesday, December 1

Festival festivities

Aha, so it was announced this week the headline act for Download 2011 at Donington Park and WE ARE GOING! System of a Down are reforming and headlining, and I will not miss it for the world. For those who don't know, Download is a rock festival held here in the UK over 5 days with 3 days of music. Can't wait, just can't believe how much the ticket prices have been inflated this year - Download festival planners know we just can't resist a hook and line as tempting as System of a Down... The sinker just got sunk (and this is before any other bands are confirmed!)

Aaanyway, as I can't show you my Secret Santa piece/s, which be coming on rather well now after my little glitch, I thought I would share my first Christmas bauble! I did go out last night and purchase some gold and silver baubles so I can make some more of these pretties so watch this space, they're so lovely to do. Christmas tree presents I think - that personal touch for a not-so-wealthy Christmas that we will be having this year.

Are you planning on making your own decorations? What have you got planned?

Happy crafting!
x

2 comments:

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Not planning on making my own decorations (not clever enough!) but yours looks fab!

Unknown said...

OMG That is awesome that you are going! I would love to see them! Your ornament is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...