Friday, April 15

Slowly slowly catch a monkey

I'm really sorry about the lack of communication, and that it has gotten even worse. It's been a bit of a long week, and it could be a long few weeks with some changes and whatnot, so I'm going to apologise for the distance between me and my blog now. I thought I'd just update you all with a snap of my Spring necklace which I'm slowly but surely getting around to finishing - fingers crossed in the next few weeks I can show the finished item.

I hope that you are all well, and fear not, I'm still loitering and trying to keep up with you all and your lovely blogs.

2 comments:

KJ said...

Do something nice for yourself while you are so busy- maybe treat yourself to a really great dinner at a restaurant you wouldn't usually go to.

We will all be here when you have time to post and I am looking forward to seeing what you have been creating.

Unknown said...

Oh don't worry about us we are still here (even though it has taken me a while to get here LOL) I love the new necklace and what a fun creation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...