Saturday, May 1

Oh how time flies

I can barely believe how fast time's going by at the moment. I can happily say that I HAVE been beading this week though :) I'm half way to finishing my spring lariat, and I completed a St Petersburg necklace, which you can see on the left!

We went round to celebrate my little cousin's first birthday today, it doesn't seem like 2 months ago that she was born! Now it's less than 5 weeks to my wedding and I'm starting to worry that I've forgotten things!

Even when I'm not beading, I try to keep up with the latest on BeadBuddies and everyone's blogs, I barely seem to get 10 minutes to myself at the moment, but it's not long until I get to breathe a sigh of relief and reap the benefits of my hard work :)

In other news, thanks to Sooz on the BB forum, I'm now starting to attempt beaded beads! Watch this space... :P

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is so pretty! I love it. Never really tried St Petersburg stitch before but I may just be tempted after seeing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...